- Introductory Information Systems
- Managing the IS function
- Facilitation of group work
- Principles of collaboration
- Substitute for Masters level course on Capstone in MIS. Spring 2012.
- TA in Masters level IS course - Facilitation of Collaborative Problem Solving (ISQA 8250). Fall 2012.
- Undergraduate IS/IT course – Organizations, Applications, and Technology (CIST 2100). Fall 2013. Rating: 4.5/5.0.
- Undergraduate Business Administration course – Management Information Systems (BSAD 3100). Spring 2014. Rating: 4.4/5.0.
- On facilitation in electronic meetings and Group Support Systems, University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2012 (Course on Managerial Decision Making, Victoria Kennel).
- On developing book chapters and responsibilities using ThinkTank. University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2012 (Course on Principles of Collaboration, Ginamarie Ligon).
- On stakeholder impact analysis in developing solutions to distributing HIV drugs in developing countries, using ThinkTank. University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2013 (Two MBA courses on Policy, Planning, & Strategy, Rebecca Morris).
- On best practices and success factors for doctoral students, University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2014 (Course on IT Research, Teaching, and Service, Gert-Jan de Vreede).
- On facilitation in electronic meetings and Group Support Systems, University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2014 (Course on Principles of Collaboration, Triparna de Vreede).
- ThinkTank 4 training – usage, best practices, and facilitation, University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2014 (Graduate Course on Facilitation of Collaborative Problem Solving, Gert-Jan de Vreede).
- On collaboration, collaboration engineering, and collaboration technology, University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2014 (Undergraduate Marketing Course on Supply Chain Management, John Hafer).
- On collaboration principles and technology, University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2014 (International Professional Development seminar, Sue Aschinger).
Academic and Executive Presentations
- A Survey of the Current State of Crowdsourcing Research in IS, The Center for Collaboration Science Seminar, Omaha, NE, April 13, 2012.
- Can Information and Communication Technologies Lead to Community Capital? An Analysis of Development, Pre-ECIS SigGlobDev Workshop, Barcelona, Spain, June 10, 2012.
- Crowdsourcing: A Snapshot of Published Research, Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS) 2013, Chicago, IL, August 16, 2013.
- Collaboration Engineering: Achieving Repeatable Team Success, 2014 APICS Seminar, Gretna, NE, May 16, 2014.